What are the benefits of awards? There are lots, even for you small businesses!
So here are a few points on the benefits of applying for that next award, because you never know you might just win!
- You’re being recognised for your achievements – which makes you and your company feel good.
- You’ve stood out from the rest; you’re unique which makes you stand out from the rest of the companies out there saying “Yes we are the best at what we do!”.
- A certain award can benefit you; if it’s a typically a prestigious award then you’ll certainly impress customers and potential business partners.
- You can showcase your achievement(s) on your website or on email banners such as “2013 Business Award Winner” etc which will certainly make you look more professional and successful compared to a company without one.
- People that go to the dinner will remember you as the winning company, your name will be recognised upon the industry and potential clients.
That’s just a few reasons why you should enter you and your company for an award… because even if you don’t win you’re still getting recognition for coming 2nd or 3rd or 4th … and anyway you can apply to as many awards as you like, so you’re bound to win eventually, which will also help you and your company understand what you need to do to be the best!