PurpleFox Marketing is a young and growing digital design and marketing agency based in Newbury, Berkshire. We have recently moved into new offices in Newbury town centre and are looking to expand our small growing team.
We are looking to employ a part-time telemarketer/appointment setter to generate and set appointments for our sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a really nice, friendly team environment, where everything is clean and new. Our standards are very high.
The role will be to follow-up both warm and cold leads which are generated by the marketing team from email marketing campaigns, events and seminar attendance and our opt-in database.
- Self-generate appointments from our extensive database
- Previous proven telemarketing experience (preferably within the marketing agency market)
- Proven telephone skills and a good telephone manner
- Excellent inter-personal skills and an ability to ‘engage’ with prospects
- Self-motivated with ability to understand digital marketing terminology and services
- Process incoming telephone and website enquiries
- Database updating
- Good written and communicating skills
- Presentable, punctual & professional
- An aptitude to learn
- Days of work: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Hours: 09.30am to 15.30pm
- Salary: £8 per hour
For further information about the company, please visit www.purplefox.co.uk
Please send your CV to email@example.com or phone T: 01635-48844