Date: Thursday 27th September 2012 or Wednesday 3rd October 2012
Time: 10am – 12 noon Venue: Donnington Valley Country Club, Newbury
Have you heard all the hype about social media followers, likes and fan pages but don’t know where to start?
Following popular demand, PurpleFox Marketing is hosting a seminar looking at best practice social media marketing techniques for those new to the world of social media in business.
This informative seminar, led by experts in online content, social media marketing and SEO, will focus on the key social media networks and how to get the most out of social media marketing for your business.
Why you should attend
- The Social Media Landscape – Overview of the key social media networks, the benefits they offer and recommended best practice techniques
- Social Listening – Learn from competitor activities and monitor customer perception
- Content is King and Consistency is Queen – Engage in conversation with a content drive strategy. Examples of getting it right and getting it wrong
- Influencer Outreach – Identify influencers and building a relevant community
- Social Media ROI – Monitor social media marketing success to maximise the ROI
- Case Study – Learn how Fire’s Little Helper went global using Twitter
Who should attend
This seminar is aimed at small to medium-sized businesses that are either new to social media marketing in business or need help refining their existing strategy. The key learning points covered in this seminar are essential for business owners, marketing heads and anyone responsible for social media marketing.
How to register
Time: 10am – 12 noon Venue: Donnington Valley Country Club, Newbury (click here for map and directions)
Price: £125 +VAT
For any further information on this seminar you can contact Louise on Tel: 01635-48844 or complete the registration form below. These seminars are limited to a maximum of 15 delegates so please book now to avoid disappointment. We look forward to seeing you there!